Official Objectives are:
1. To promote interfraternity friendship and collaboration
2. To provide qualified students with financial assistance through scholarships
3. To cooperate with the colleges and universities and College Panhellenics in the study and solution of problems of common interests
4. To collect and disseminate authentic information related to NPC fraternity chapters and collegiate panhellenics on area Rochester college campuses.
5. To stimulate interest and participation of alumnae members of NPC fraternities
6. To publicize the high ideals, purposes, and accomplishments of the fraternity system
7. To further interest in community service and philanthropic efforts.